ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reanult Parts!?

55 Reg Clio 182+CUP Packs
If I went to renault, and asked for a replacement bumper for my Clio 182 black/gold, will it come already painted?

Thanks,

Tim

PS sorry for the miss spelling of "Renault" in the titel...typo

Last edited:
How much did they quote you for part?

I havent asked, I was planning to purchase new parts, per sprayed to replace my chiped and scratched front bumper and bonnet.

But they don't come painted, so I was thinking of painting the parts myself. And wanted to know can you get good results using the guide above.

Tim

Clio 16v 182 Replica
Yes you can get almost perfect results, Its all down to preperation and taking your time, But if your not confident in spraying at all i wouldnt attempt it, Have you done any spraying at all?

Apart from spraying the interior shell work of my fiesta a year or so ago, then, no. But, I have spray alot of interior trim etc and that was easy enough. Can't imagine spraying of any short being to difficult, not if you take your time and follow the basic prep work guid lines.

fad

Clio 182 FF
Will you be using rattle cans? Rattle cans will not have a good finish as 2 pac and will not be durable and more likely to chip etc