ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Really Happy - lol

182 RB FF
Have been in Cyprus for the past couple of weeks and a week or so before hand I picked up a Canon 450D with 18-55mm lens. I'm a complete novice with cameras so have been trying to pick things up while away.

Anyway I got a few pics that I liked that I'll post up later today but I just wanted to post this one up quickly to get your thoughts.

Heard about the meteor shower that was due to take place at 02:00 here so woke at 04:00 Cyprus time to take a look and thought I'd grab the camera and have a play. Managed to get the timer going to take 10 pictures and realised I needed manual focus to get a picture.

Anyway was watching and saw quite a few shooting stars and left the camera taking 10 shots one after each other on a slow shutter speed. Wasn't to hopeful of getting anything but looked back through after to find the below. Was well chuffed, lol. Probably would have been better had I had more experiance with a Camera but still...(Also this is taken from facebook and isn't the original image)

Star.jpg