ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ready to give up

Hey guys I've had this reoccurring problem with my clio.
it stalls when rolling upto junctions, has an intermittent misfire, and once it stalls can be very hard to restart.

I've had numerous bits replaced, no cure so far. (Cleaned crank sensor, rear lambda, temp sensor, plugs, ht leads)
I've taken it to Renault who plugged it in, read the faults, then reset it, now can't get it to play up, and show a fault.
3codes were maf sensor, rear lambda, cylinder 3.

Seriously getting annoyed with it now.

The only thing I can think of, is the first garage could have took all the parts off when they gave it back to me, saying they could do no more.

I got so pissed off I bought a Fabia vRS lol.
Seriously where can I take it now.
Could KTEC do anything?

Cooksport Fleet
If you fancy bringing it to us mate, we will look over it for you and see if we can locate the problem.

Josh

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
Ok how much are injectors?
Plus won't I have to depressurise the fuel system?

Shouldnt have to depressurize the fuel system just leave it overnight, thats what i did when i changed my injectors. no excess fuel came out etc.
If you dont want to buy injectors you could always have them ultrasonicly cleaned? They normally come with a before / after thing that shows spray pattern amount of fuel coming out balance between injectors etc.
Was circa £40/50 for all 4 injectors to be cleaned o-rings changed etc etc (that was via postal ebay service i think)

Yes thanks I meant map sensor may have been the pad autocorrecting. Don't be a smart ass.
How much is cheap for an injector?