ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Re Tune T.V

BMW Z4
Hey,

I have recently moved into a new flat with the other half but we can't seem to get our T.V working. In our old flat there was a sky box there acting as a freeview box and that was our ariel.

The new flat i am just using a normal antenna ariel but i reckon its due to the digital switch over (ive never re tuned it since then) and i have been on the website on 'how to do it' BUT my problem is it says to swith it to DTV from ATV i dont know how to do this and i cant find the manual.

If anyone has the same model t.v or knows anything it would be a great help as you can guess its a nightmare with no t.v.

The kind of telly i have is...Samsung LE32B450C4W.

Thanks in advance Greg.

BMW
Is there a tools button on your remote? If its like my samsung tv, just press the tools button and then scroll down and select 'switch to air' and it should be on DTV.

BMW Z4
When i press 'tools' it comes up with picture size,picture mode,sound mode,sleep timer,SRStrusurround HD & Energy Saving.

I think it is defo the DVT i need to get it to rather than ATV and this should solve all my problems i just dont know how to :(

Polo + Micra
i've got a TV/DTV button on my remote for my samsung remote

you have to switch to dtv to access that part of the menu

BMW Z4
Yeah the link realnumber1 posted explains how to tune youre tv if you only have a 'tv' button nstead of a 'dtv' button this is what i need but i need an extra vid and it doesnt let me ha

Polo + Micra
is it not just in the menu :S

the bottom of the menu is only enabled when in dtv then select setup (thats how it is on my samsung tv)

Hey Gsums, sorry to hear that you are having problems changing your television from ATV to DTV. This can be done by pressing the 1 key on your remote control waiting a second and pressing the 1 key again. If you wish to perform a reset and scan for channels please do the following.
Hold the "exit" key on your remote for 15 seconds until a pop up appears on screen, select "OK" and the TV will turn off. Switch it back on and follow the onscreen instructions.
Please ensure the Antenna Source is set to" Air" and the Channel source is set to "Digital". If you wish to get Analogue channels also please select the option for "Digital and Analogue"
Hope this resolves the problem, if you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.
Regards,
Chris