ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Re-Map

Z4 Coupe
I want to have the RB mapped. I don't really know a lot about this so if someone wants to shed light then feel free.

Just wondering if anyone recommends anywhere near Leicester? Or somewhere that would be worth the trip?

I've just remapped mine with the RS tuner today, very simple to use just need to download the correct OEM calibration file to update the software and then just load the performance calibration. Takes about half an hour in total. I'm in Leicester too if you need a hand just give me a shout.

Z4 Coupe
I've just remapped mine with the RS tuner today, very simple to use just need to download the correct OEM calibration file to update the software and then just load the performance calibration. Takes about half an hour in total. I'm in Leicester too if you need a hand just give me a shout.

Fancy re-mapping mine with yours :rasp:

Yeah no worries drop me a pm after 12th July as I'm going away to USA for 2 weeks on tuesday. It costs around £65 for the unlock code and maps. Think we might be able to use the maps I downloaded if they are the same ones required as yours, saves buying them again. Does anyone know if this can be done?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah no worries drop me a pm after 12th July as I'm going away to USA for 2 weeks on tuesday. It costs around £65 for the unlock code and maps. Think we might be able to use the maps I downloaded if they are the same ones required as yours, saves buying them again. Does anyone know if this can be done?

Good question regarding sharing of the maps.... I like to know the answer to this also.

I was also sent 6 different links and download ids for the 8200_7804_OEM.rst file not sure what the reason for that is either?