ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Re-fitting xenon adjusters?

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
I just fitted some LED sidelights to my 2004 Clio 172 xenons and noticed the passenger side headlight inner was loose and wobbly. I dont know if i caused it or not but from looking around the forum i figure i have knocked it of the auto adjuster. I've removed the adjuster and now im stuck, how does it go back on properly? is it a bumper off/ headlight out job? can some tell if it is possible to re-fit it without removing the headlight and which way does the white part go on the adjuster.....pics below

Image369.jpg

Image368.jpg

Image367.jpg

Any help much appreciated,

Kev from Grimsby

Evo 8 MR
lmao, the first pic is how it should be.

You can re-fit it if you know what your doing but it is rather difficult.

I recommend removing the headlight if you don't know as you can look inside the unit and see more clearly.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I am missing this white part from one of my headlights, anyone know if they are available on their own?

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
lmao, the first pic is how it should be.

You can re-fit it if you know what your doing but it is rather difficult.

I recommend removing the headlight if you don't know as you can look inside the unit and see more clearly.

cheers thought it would be the first pic, I'm a clio noob so know nothing about them yet. Was driving a C2 before i bought this, hence the name.....http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii134/c2kev/pistonheads/

a thirsty one
normally the white bit clips onto the inner headlight, the adjuster has a ball which slides into a groove in the white bit.

you are meant to just side the adjuster down and out of the white plastic bit when you remove them all of yours looks like it has come away (i think)

P1010867.jpg

SAAB 93 Aero TTiD SS
yeah your right, i have now dropped the white part inside the headlight :eek:so gonna have to take the light out now:mad:. is there anyway to remove the light with taking the bumper off?