ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR's CS Camping Trip 5th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
FLOL!

I only suggested leaving at half nine coz it's going to take about 2 hours to get there (after going tesco).

And yes I'm excited :)

I want to burn logs.

The amount of s**t we are taking I think we will need to do 2 trips. :rolleyes:

2 hrs?!?!? Lol

The back of the van looks like a woodland, we have plenty of logs.

Mini Cooper S sport
There's no point getting there too early, it's going to be pissing with rain til the afternoon anyway!

I'm aiming for 2.30/3 ish

Not drinking more than once a month means I can't handle my alcohol anymore :p

Hehe we'll see about that! ;)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
There's no point getting there too early, it's going to be pissing with rain til the afternoon anyway!

I'm aiming for 2.30/3 ish

I'm bringing 2 gazebos. I'll happily sit under them burning logs, eating burgers and drinking cool lagers.

I'm like a kid at Christmas! lol

I was even going to suggest to Scott we go up tomorrow lol!!!

Mini Cooper S sport
I'm bringing 2 gazebos. I'll happily sit under them burning logs, eating burgers and drinking cool lagers.

I'm like a kid at Christmas! lol

I was even going to suggest to Scott we go up tomorrow lol!!!

LOL that's keen!

I'm so excited. Maybe I'll get there a bit earlier, everyone will be pissed by the time I arrive otherwise!

@Funk White - I need to sit in your car. HRH wants a 500 and won't accept a 1.2

Promise not to sniff the seats x

You're more than welcome sugar.

Have to say though, I saw MINT 'normal' 500 the other day, a 13 plate in bright red with really smart alloys.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
LOL that's keen!

I'm so excited. Maybe I'll get there a bit earlier, everyone will be pissed by the time I arrive otherwise!

Tbh once we've set everything up it'll probably 2 o'clock anyway. Then it'll be a late BBQ lunch and a few beers.

The evening will be when the serious boozin will start.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Can everyone who's not paid already make sure you see Tony the site owner when you arrive.

I just want to keep him as sweet as possible.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I doubt I'll be there til gone 2. Got to drop wife off locally at 12 then I'll be on my way

Funk White - Ta! She's been spoilt by being to overtake things (my 172, and now the ST) and won't go back to slow cars

Mini Cooper S sport
OK cool. I need time on Saturday morning to get ready (typical woman) and load all my s**t in the car!

Sainsbury's are going to think I've got an alcohol problem, the order I've just put in :eek:

@Cookie oh well, she would love an Esseesse then. Overtaking capability AND easy to park.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
OK cool. I need time on Saturday morning to get ready (typical woman) and load all my s**t in the car!

Sainsbury's are going to think I've got an alcohol problem, the order I've just put in :eek:

@Cookie oh well, she would love an Esseesse then. Overtaking capability AND easy to park.

I doubt she'd be able to put up with the Esseseseseseses suspension tbh. She didn't really like the Clio and that was on Eibach's.

I wonder if the normal Abarth is a bit more.. compliant

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
What's the deal with paying anyway? Is there an old man in a hut that you give cashish to?

Walk to the end caravan. Knock on the door.

When you recieve an answering knock, say though the letterbox, 'I'd like a number four please'

The door will open. Walk in with your eyes shut and wait.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've got wood. How much shall I bring?

Won't hurt to bring some just in case

Got a feeling that the festivities will go on until the wee hours of the morning so we could burn a lot more than expected lol

This is of course if you are taking logs and not erections lol !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.