ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDH's R32

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
It's been a long time coming, but I've finally bought one. Not collected it yet so I've only got dealer shots, but excited isn't the word. The noise. The seats. The end.

8576806851_7d15e446e4_z.jpg

6 by Arctic_182, on Flickr

8576806895_5b8b93a924_z.jpg

5 by Arctic_182, on Flickr

8576806927_09e490092d_z.jpg

4 by Arctic_182, on Flickr

8576806951_63869b8754_z.jpg

3 by Arctic_182, on Flickr

8576806959_3f7ba75211_z.jpg

2 by Arctic_182, on Flickr

8576806975_92ef3c9f2e_z.jpg

1 by Arctic_182, on Flickr

Wind deflectors are coming off, and I'm not sure on the silver mirrors or silver detailing on the front bumper (which isn't the same as most I've seen but looks OEM. US spec? Tried searching but it is fruitless so far, looks awesome anyway). Other than that it is perfect. It's got everything on bar Sat Nav, but the MK6 touchscreen unit is good enough for me!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Minus the silver bits - awesome. Although Black is a bugger to keep clean. Love the interior & seats.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Ron Hodgsons?

Looks great! Definitely going to get people stopping you for ounces and 20 bags though :p

Yeah mate, it's from Ron's. Been looking for months and then I got a call last week to say he was getting one in. And I'm rather worried of latter as well, coupled with the fact I look about 17.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah mate, it's from Ron's. Been looking for months and then I got a call last week to say he was getting one in. And I'm rather worried of latter as well, coupled with the fact I look about 17.

Remember, as long as you can supply the goods then they won't stab you ;)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Looks lovely, but just to make you aware, those wheels are reps - the offset & dish is wrong.

The spokes should be flatter, like so:

volkswagen-golf-r32-r-r32-S390878-7.jpg

Might be worthwhile asking them for some money off if you havent already paid in full :)

BMW F21 125d
Lovely car but hasn't Ron Hodgson's got a reputation for selling often pricey cars, he is always at the top end of any auto trader search anyway.

Get yourself a MK6 Steering Wheel and Mk6 climate control controls and it'll be a beauty. Love the Recaro's!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely car but hasn't Ron Hodgson's got a reputation for selling often pricey cars, he is always at the top end of any auto trader search anyway.

Get yourself a MK6 Steering Wheel and Mk6 climate control controls and it'll be a beauty. Love the Recaro's!

For what I've paid, it was very competetively priced. Dave can probably back me up on how sporadic the pricing is on these things. Prices aside, Ron's cars are always immaculate, and it a joy to deal with people who actually know what they are talking about. His son is a friend of a friend so I've been well taken care of. MK6 interior bits are on my list, will more than likely be after i get back from europe in it!

And I'd already noticed that Dave. At first I thought they were spaced and then I realised. Although i think the offset makes it sit lovely! I already have plans for wheels anyway ;)

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Very nice. Epic seats.

Bumper add on on the front is off the race cars i believe. I think theres one on ebay at moment made of carbon.

Want to buy a catback for it? ;)

The parts that stick out like fins and curve round are the add on bits.
They're not actually working for me, I must say I prefer it in plain Jane spec.

That said,epic car though, and bar those bits it looks great to me :D Bet it sounds awesome.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Looks amazing this. Perfect spec. Just need some CH-Rs ;)

BMW F21 125d
Understand what you mean about the pricing being all over the place, was the same thing when I had my E46 M3. Enjoy, it's a beaut.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Ron has an Alfa 147 GTA for sale, which he has had for about 10 years.

They certainly adopt a premium pricing philosophy.

Z4
Golfs don't do much for me but I make an exception for the R, dat noise!

Does a mk2 TT 3.2 have the same setup? I know they share the same engine, but I've always found they're quieter?

Black isn't as bad to maintain as people say, and its the best when polished up :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
As far as I'm aware the TT has exactly the same engine etc, although the differences in the exhaust design could mean it sounds different? Don't think I've ever heard one in real life so couldn't compare really.

Looks like I'll be picking it up on Tuesday due to my car still being in BMW....again.

Nimbus Megane R26
Ron Hodgsons. overpriced cars since time began. Nice car though, hope you didn't pay over the odds for it because the price of some of their cars is totally laughable.