ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RBR F1 car off roading, Hello F1 America

340i
Really surprised they did let an F1 car do this... It must be knackered after!

Last edited by a moderator:
  LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
As entertaining as that was, it was a little painful to watch - that thing has to be knackered now surely.

197 FF Glacier White
Obviously well screwed together though! No wonder reliability is high in F1 these days.

53 Clio's & counting
When I went to the Red Bull Speed Jam a few weeks ago, I got a free booklet that had in all about what Red Bull had been up to, and this was in it - they also took the car to Oz (iirc) and ran it up and down a great big beach there.

Its all about promoting F1 (and getting them a big PR boost in the process)

DCi 100
Is that last years car? Different rear wing etc?

Cool video anyways, plays on the stereotypes etc and gets the attention its looking for.

DCi 100
He was with Tom Cruise whilst he drove the red bull car afew weeks ago? Possibly linked up with that

Is that last years car? Different rear wing etc?

They just update the livery on cars a couple of years old, I think I remember reading they use an old Toro Rosso as well.

And it was definitely DC, he spent a while out there doing promo work during the summer break.

Clio 172
yer should keep the track like that for the first race see how many finish!! Hopefully Seb can't drive off road

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Defo last years or the year before's because it has a tall slim wing and wide front wing.

Turbos.
Red Bull is just a marketing behemoth! They must chuck so much money at this sort of thing; but as long as it keeps the brand cool, then its worth it. Would love to work in their marketing department, must be the best job ever.

340i
Red Bull is just a marketing behemoth! They must chuck so much money at this sort of thing; but as long as it keeps the brand cool, then its worth it. Would love to work in their marketing department, must be the best job ever.

I was also thinking that... I would guess its the same feeling as a 'child in sweet shop' etc.