ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB26 pulsar gti-r

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Is it the handling of the car or the driver making it looking that though?

got a build thread?

assuming it must be longitudinal so it's more of a SWB skyline than a gtir from a mechanical viewpoint ?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Is it the handling of the car or the driver making it looking that though?

got a build thread?

assuming it must be longitudinal so it's more of a SWB skyline than a gtir from a mechanical viewpoint ?
Dunno tbh chip. It came up in my subscriptions in YouTube, sounded interesting from the title and I linked it up on here. I was expecting a 600hp hillclimb beast tbh that lit the tyres up and drifted the corners! Lol

I imagine it's running the gtr drivetrain - hence the wheels sticking out so yeah just a swb skyline. Promised so much from the title, but delivered nothing!

I'll see if I can find a build thread or any pics.

Swift Sport
My mate had one running 340bhp and always complained about the handling. Awesome car but I overtook him in my MX-5 at Oulton, and was only 1 second behind him in a sprint competition. Did feel very quick in a straight line though, and did Santa Pod in the low 12's.

Renault 5 Turbo
I think that goes really well, real nice car there, plus don't forget the potential for this car can go even further :)

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Looks bloody brilliant IMO. Probably doesn't look so dramatic as people wish as its so effective at doing its job. I give it the thumbs up.