ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB182 Nottingham 11pm last night

Had a bit of a run with an RB182, splittered and with stripes through Nottingham city centre last night. Not one I've seen in Notts before - very clean too unlike mine!

Gordini Cliosport 182
That was me. We were headin back from seeing Jamie Cullum live.
I guess my DoDo Juice is still working after a month!!! But yours was looking clean too!

I actually regonised your car from Pistonheads, not here. I have read your write ups from a trip. It must have looked odd seeing two Clios the same driving past one behind the other. Anyway, nice car buddy. Might see you at a meet one day and have a proper look.

Ed

Sounds good mate. Good job it was dark then as my car had probably done 3000 miles plus before I washed it this afternoon!

Your car looks good with the splitter and bits too!

Gordini Cliosport 182
was just reading you highlands storey!
Thanks, i have been thinking of changing it for some time, but when ever i test something, it doesnt warrent the extra cost in fun value. These cars are so much fun for the £!

The car came with both cup packs from new, i just changed the splitter to a matt carbon one. And i colour coded the engine and added some audio, thats it really.

Your sounded nice, What exhaust is it?

Ollie's Silver Cup
I guess my DoDo Juice is still working after a month!!! But yours was looking clean too!

Is that the supernatural?

Thought I passed you the other day too, on Lutterworth Road heading away from fosse park? Maybe it was Vicky, or neither of you lol!

Gordini Cliosport 182
yeah that was me again, lol! I am using supernatural still, but now combining with something else to get a better finish, that lasts longer too!

oh and you owe me for some bulbs i got you, that i then saw you had already bought!!! LOL! The impatience of some people ;)

Ollie's Silver Cup
yeah that was me again, lol! I am using supernatural still, but now combining with something else to get a better finish, that lasts longer too!

oh and you owe me for some bulbs i got you, that i then saw you had already bought!!! LOL! The impatience of some people ;)

Ah you got the bulbs? Cool, I'll pop over one afternoon and pick them up! :cool:

Are you still wanting my bluey ones?

Last edited: