ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB182 Chester - 18:30

Saw you at Overleigh Roundabout, and was next to you at the lights, opposite Bar Lounge.

Lovely car! The anthracite wheels suited it perfectly...

I’ll keep an eye out for you!

Look for the red Audi wagon :D

Happy days... just put black badges on, and the M19TNR plates will be on as soon as the V5 arrives haha.
Will do!!

Is there many more around Chester? (Clio RS, not red Audi’s! Haha)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Happy days... just put black badges on, and the M19TNR plates will be on as soon as the V5 arrives haha.
Will do!!

Is there many more around Chester? (Clio RS, not red Audi’s! Haha)

There’s loads. Don’t know how many are on here, but the day after I got the s4 I passed a flamer 172, flamer 200t, black r26 and a 200 lol

Sods law

Clio 182 FF
There’s loads. Don’t know how many are on here, but the day after I got the s4 I passed a flamer 172, flamer 200t, black r26 and a 200 lol

Sods law
I’ve got a 200 in White and from Chester! Although there is another 200 cup without the spoiler in Huntington!

Clio 182 FF

Attachments

• 89EEBF55-D45B-4BB3-8FE3-E1D3945486BB.jpeg
    89EEBF55-D45B-4BB3-8FE3-E1D3945486BB.jpeg
    636.7 KB · Views: 45

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
There use to be loads in Chester. It use to be one of the best areas.

Clio 182
I'm 15 mins way from Chester near Hawarden, got a BG 182, caged and bronze wheels [emoji28] work away during the week though so only back on weekends!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did the RB have aftermarket anthracite wheels?

Could be Nick JR, works at the same place as me which is Chester way.

He does vlogs on YouTube too
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaiOIvdlqW-CpLEefT2a1Jg
They weren’t mate, they were the normal 182 wheels, I can never remember the name haha

I'm 15 mins way from Chester near Hawarden, got a BG 182, caged and bronze wheels [emoji28] work away during the week though so only back on weekends!

Ahhh, even closer to me, I’m in Broughton!
Think there’s a few Clio’s on my estate alone haha

Clio 182
They weren’t mate, they were the normal 182 wheels, I can never remember the name haha

Ahhh, even closer to me, I’m in Broughton!
Think there’s a few Clio’s on my estate alone haha
There's a couple around hawarden I see now and then but they never wave back :(

I did see a RB with clubsports and was stripped out the other day in Northop Hall and I've never seen that before!