ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB & Titanium 182's, inc. others at Holme Moss mast - 21/06/13

Titanium 182
Came up to Holme Moss mast and saw you in the car park along with an Octavia, CTR and Corsa. You had CS'11 stickers in the window so I assumed you were on here. Would have popped out to say hi but it was freezing!

Good drive back down later on though, hope you didn't mind me cutting up your convoy! :eek:

Hi! I'm the Titanium, Das182 is the RB. Yeah we were thinking about coming over but it was that cold and windy up there we tried not to move!

Didn't realise you had joined us until we split at Holmfirth, was a decent drive back though, normally give it a bit n more on some of them roads but a couple of the other cars don't / can't keep up (well the 1.2 corsa mainly :p) so had a chilled drive.

What exhaust you running? I wasn't sure if it was loud enough to be a yozza or not?

Titanium 182
It was a Yozzasport yes, was it not that loud? My girlfriend (who was in the car) complains about it around town/motorways, but said it made sense on a road like that and for once sounded "okay"!

Great road, only found it recently though when my friend took me up there - wish I'd said hello to you now, but enjoyed the drive back down, regardless of how sedate it was! ;-)

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Howdo! Im the RB. Yeah we said we should go over but it was that cold we didn't move. Was cool to see another member out and about the place. We go up there now and again so will keep our eyes out from now on :)