ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB rolling on primer OZs

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Fitted new rear discs spacers on the RB today, so a perfect opportunity to fit the primer grey OZs and give it a wash. It actually feels a better ride on the 15s than the 16" Turinis so i'm now thinking of getting shot of them.

7427432220_91820855c0_z.jpg

WP_001018[1] by Ricard o1, on Flickr

7427430534_f2f3dcecc3_z.jpg

WP_001020[1] by Ricard o1, on Flickr

7427432828_4bfe62ab1c_z.jpg

WP_001023[1] by Ricard o1, on Flickr

7427429692_667f488e28_z.jpg

WP_001021[1] by Ricard o1, on Flickr

7427431314_a7bccc0e39_z.jpg

WP_001019[1] by Ricard o1, on Flickr

DCI100
primer colour looks sickkkkk, can't wait to get my oz f1's on. My now consider a colour like that instead of anthracite, or white !

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Superb mate.

What coilovers are you using?

It's on GAZ golds (were on the Clio when I bought it) but waiting on a different set to arrive any day now.

Appreciate the comments so far :) as mentioned track wheels but I like them enough to keep them on now. Now thinking of trading in the Trophy Turinis for another set of 15s

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
It's on GAZ golds (were on the Clio when I bought it) but waiting on a different set to arrive any day now.

Appreciate the comments so far :) as mentioned track wheels but I like them enough to keep them on now. Now thinking of trading in the Trophy Turinis for another set of 15s
Thanks. I love that ride height.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Looks great!

Dont like the sticker under the indicator though

I can't take the stickers off, the wings were lacquered with them still on when the previous owner owned the car :D I don't mind them actually. It could be worse, they could be Monster logo decals!

i nearly submitted a for sale ad this afternoon for the Turinis but bottled at the last minute, the OZs are winning me over big time, that ol shop window drive by and looking at the reflection :eek:

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Lol yea good point.

Its nice to see you are making it your own, was allways an amzing RB. Changing it doesnt mean your taking that away. I would keep the wheels on, they really suit it.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Lol yea good point.

Its nice to see you are making it your own, was allways an amzing RB. Changing it doesnt mean your taking that away. I would keep the wheels on, they really suit it.

I guess there will be people out there that will always call it Christophers RB, fair play he did own it for 5 years. I'm lucky to inherit or buy such a good car, but behind the scenes over the last 3-4 months i have put a lot of time and money making it tip top. I havent done a project thread on the things i've done to it just a series of media threads along the way.

It's probably hard to imagine this particular RB without the white Trophy Turinis on for some people, like you say you make it your own in some way. The hard part visually is wheels, wheels can make or break the whole look. I think the grey OZs and the drop suit it. Spax coilovers next

Stealth 438'd 182
nooo looks like you couldnt be bothered to paint them! sorry pal not a fan! just my opinion anyway :)

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
nooo looks like you couldnt be bothered to paint them! sorry pal not a fan! just my opinion anyway :)

Youre right, I couldn't! I had no choice but to buy a can of primer as I ran out but didn't want to spend more money on tins of colour spray.IMO at least the lacquer makes them look more like a grey.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks just like storm grey anyway, lol.

I like it though!

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I like it... I still prefer the Turinis though. :eek:

How's it running mate? I miss it sometimes.

I like the Turinis too, just fancied a change for a while and didn't want to run the 16s on track with tyres costing over £100 each. These are ideal as a 2nd.

It has an ESP issue but doesn't detract from how brilliant it performs. I've ordered a set of Spax coilovers which should be with me today or tomorrow. I'm really enjoying it, everyone comments on the colour, it's great :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
ESP issue as in the SERV and ESP lights keep coming on?

I had that sorted a few years ago; it turned out to be corroded rear sensors that were triggering it.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
ESP issue as in the SERV and ESP lights keep coming on?

I had that sorted a few years ago; it turned out to be corroded rear sensors that were triggering it.

Yeah both the lights come on intermittent, ABS sensors? I'll get it on CLIP again