ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB p**n plus few new bits

RB 182 cup
well when i got my car my badges were painted blue and looked rather tacky so eventually got round to painting them and looks loads better

DSCF3071.jpg

my carbon fibre splitter also came this week so got that fitted too, also got round to grinding out my arches a bit due to a bit of scrubbing, got that sorted so lowered it a bit more at the front. set up my shocks too and im very happy with the handling now, on GAZ by the way and cant fault them so far.

anyway, a few pics that ive taken recently

comments welcome

DSCF3077.jpg

DSCF3079.jpg

DSCF3066.jpg

DSCF3063.jpg

DSCF3088.jpg

DSCF3096.jpg

DSCF3102.jpg

DSCF3119.jpg

DSCF3125.jpg

and my fav of today

DSCF3141-Copy.jpg

ClioSport 172 FF
loos awesome mate
one question for ya.. the headlight squirters..you taken em out and capped it? or comes like that with cup pack? looks smart..wouldnt mind doing that to mine lol

RB 182 cup
loos awesome mate
one question for ya.. the headlight squirters..you taken em out and capped it? or comes like that with cup pack? looks smart..wouldnt mind doing that to mine lol

its a cup, so didnt have them in the first place