ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB on Williams Wheels + Janspeed

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
New willy wheels and janspeed fitted recently.

exhaust fit to the bumper pics first, Coops mod to get it to sit proudm, can just read the janspeed branding :)

IMG_6756_zps7db79170.jpg

IMG_6757_zps8a241155.jpg

IMG_6758_zpsfbf60022.jpg

IMG_6752_zps017dc4ef.jpg

IMG_6751_zps893b7526.jpg

IMG_6755_zps5022bbce.jpg

IMG_6762_zps415e2385.jpg

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Looks superb that.

Now i know which 15 inch wheels the calipers need to fit under, nice change from the norm :approve:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
George - you got it chap ;)

Boom - the pics are just poorly processed chap, hence dark as hell, my laptop screen is a major let down for PP so I need to sort something. I just cba going back over them tbh for boring on the drive pics anyway.

cars back on the road September so expect some more 'on location' pics then :)

cheers for the comments everyone!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've always had a strong dislike for willy wheels on a 182, but I fitted some to mine this week and they look so much better in the flesh!

535d / t5 caravelle
I've always had a strong dislike for willy wheels on a 182, but I fitted some to mine this week and they look so much better in the flesh!

100%, had willys on my cup for a good while now, on photo's it looks s**t! in the flesh it looks superb!

172 Cup, Williams
New willy wheels and janspeed fitted recently.

exhaust fit to the bumper pics first, Coops mod to get it to sit proudm, can just read the janspeed branding :smile:

View attachment 1063729

View attachment 1063730

View attachment 1063731

View attachment 1063732

View attachment 1063733

View attachment 1063734

View attachment 1063735
Just seen this old post of yours.
I have been wanting to put some different tyres on my 172 Cup as I just dont like the Rain Spott 3’s that it came with, the side walls are just too soft for me.
I have a spare set of Williams wheels that I had sort of forgotten about, that would be a great way for me to have some different tyres on the car.
What size tyres did you fit on your rims? Did they mess around with the speedo accuracy at all?
What about off set etc, did you need spacers?
I want to do something to enhance the handling

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Just seen this old post of yours.
I have been wanting to put some different tyres on my 172 Cup as I just dont like the Rain Spott 3’s that it came with, the side walls are just too soft for me.
I have a spare set of Williams wheels that I had sort of forgotten about, that would be a great way for me to have some different tyres on the car.
What size tyres did you fit on your rims? Did they mess around with the speedo accuracy at all?
What about off set etc, did you need spacers?
I want to do something to enhance the handling

Holy thread bump batman! lol!
I run 195/50 R15 Michelin PS3 tyres on the Williams wheels, the offset of them is ET36 so like running 7mm spacers all round so they bolt straight on with no issue and fill the arches slightly better with no scrubbing issues even when lowered (in these pics think it was on cooksport springs and standard shocks).

I also ran spacers along with the wheels in these pics, 15mm front and 10mm rear iirc and that did cause some rubbing but I just coped with it as it looked ace, lol!

don't really notice any speedo issues, the speedo isn't mega accurate anyway in all honesty on the original wheels and tyres.

172 Cup, Williams
Holy thread bump batman! lol!
I run 195/50 R15 Michelin PS3 tyres on the Williams wheels, the offset of them is ET36 so like running 7mm spacers all round so they bolt straight on with no issue and fill the arches slightly better with no scrubbing issues even when lowered (in these pics think it was on cooksport springs and standard shocks).

I also ran spacers along with the wheels in these pics, 15mm front and 10mm rear iirc and that did cause some rubbing but I just coped with it as it looked ace, lol!

don't really notice any speedo issues, the speedo isn't mega accurate anyway in all honesty on the original wheels and tyres.

Brilliant thanks for the response
I may look at some AD08R’s but will check the price of PS3’s in 15”