ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB in south woodham ferrers?

Clio 182
Looked as though heading out to Maldon/latchingdon way, think the number plate said DAN something or other, was private plate.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I've seen this car a couple of times, actually think he lives in Benfleet, but also seen it around SWF when I'm working.

artic blue clio 182
Yeah I see this most mornings on the a130 also parks at window shop at bottom of bread and cheese hill

Clio 182
Mystery solved then, doesn't look like he's on here anyway. Saw an arctic 1*2 coming out of woodham today aswell

Hey guys,

Thought i would help you all out, i never come on here to be honest and was told about the post last night.

I live in South Woodham Ferrers, I work in Benfleet and i have friends in basildon and over mayland/maldon way who also have 182's.
So just incase you ever seen them and wonder, The mayland/maldon ones a RB 182 cup with A 6HAW on the number plate and the other is a artic blue 182 in basildon

Hope this helps you all

How did you find out about this post?

Hey guys,

Thought i would help you all out, i never come on here to be honest and was told about the post last night.

I live in South Woodham Ferrers, I work in Benfleet and i have friends in basildon and over mayland/maldon way who also have 182's.
So just incase you ever seen them and wonder, The mayland/maldon ones a RB 182 cup with A 6HAW on the number plate and the other is a artic blue 182 in basildon

Hope this helps you all

Clio 182
Must have been you I saw then dan. I'm up for a mini meet definitely, even if we all went up lakeside for the night or something

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Are u all coming chelmsford meet 1-6-13 yeah ;-p

Your only down the road to me Kyle.

Don't know why I didn't realise before that you're from Canvey.

I should be able to make Chelmsford.

We could all even meet up in Wickford if its easier?? Big car park near the co-op seems like a decent place.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Your only down the road to me Kyle.

Don't know why I didn't realise before that you're from Canvey.

I should be able to make Chelmsford.

We could all even meet up in Wickford if its easier?? Big car park near the co-op seems like a decent place.

Yeah your only up the road Ron

Yeah thats a big car park thats the co-op on the roundabout aint it?

Ill be back on the road very soon & yes ron u gotta make the chelmo one :)
We can all meet up and convoy up to it

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Sweet.

I should have mind sorted by the end of the week.

New springs all round tomorrow and new tyre fitted on my freshly painted alloy on Saturday.

Can't wait to have all four wheels the same again!

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Sweet.

I should have mind sorted by the end of the week.

New springs all round tomorrow and new tyre fitted on my freshly painted alloy on Saturday.

Can't wait to have all four wheels the same again!

Haha sounds gd mate, what springs u goin for ron? Where abouts are u. Are u in SWF