ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB how it should look

This:

5435628149_0a9953a2f9.png

DSC00644 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

Add this:

5436234254_724d7caa66.png

DSC00635 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

With a couple layers of the Dodo
5436235778_929fa37b6a.png

DSC00638 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

= WIN!!

5436239342_8c8610b88f.png

DSC00646 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

5436242168_6932c6bb80.png

DSC00648 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

5436269142_dd5b219613.png

DSC00649 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

5436271164_c23d196188.png

DSC00650 by Harpham y0, on Flickr

Finally got the one option that I wanted on the car! :rasp:

Safe to say, plenty of bricks were shat whilst fitting :eek: It has certainly been well worth the mess ive made in my pants!

Now to get the mofo clean and get some good pictures of it!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
So how does this work now that you've put holes in a car that doesn't belong to you? Lol.

It's an oe option, so won't be an issue. Or he could swap boot lids with someone that wants the spoiler come handback time.

So how does this work now that you've put holes in a car that doesn't belong to you? Lol.

I made sure that the dealer was happy with this addition before ordering, otherwise I could have been in a pickle in 2 years ;)

"Aslong as you dont take it off, leaving the holes, if/when you give it back. You'd be surprised with what some people do" lol.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Have to agree, looked better without. The cup spoilers look infinitely better without the carbon end bits on, and the ends smoothed.

love it with or without the spoiler better with though.

i like how a couple of layers of dodo made it turn blue lol

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks lovely dude, although the sheep thing is b****cks. People buy the speedlines over yours purely because they better haha.

RB One Eight Two
I have seen only 2 RB 200s on the road and both had these wheels,and in the flesh they look great. Speedlines are awesome wheels but different FTW ;)

I have seen only 2 RB 200s on the road and both had these wheels,and in the flesh they look great. Speedlines are awesome wheels but different FTW ;)
This guy knows :p Speedlines do look good, but everyone has them so its a bit of a refreshing change.

nice spoiler ;)
HAAIII!!! Looks sweet, thanks for supplying!!! ;)

Im surprised no one has commented on my gay smiley sticker (temporary) on the car yet lol.

Last edited:
  Something Not French
Im surprised no one has commented on my gay smiley sticker (temporary) on the car yet lol.

Why've you got a gay smiley sticker on your car?

Not a fan of the spoiler myself, but totally agree on the Speedline issue. Waaaaay to common, not speccing them FTW.

Weo

Looks sh*t

Hot! Nice one mate, they are a ball ache to fit, safe to say the instructions are a load of t*ts as all the drill bit sizes it suggests are irrelevant :-0

Nice one! Also love the wheels! It's your car, your way!!

BMW 320d M-Sport
Like it. Looks good in RB. No surprises in that there are no photos of the front end of the car tho! :dead:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looked better without, if I'm honest.

LOL @ Speedlines being 'sheep'. They're the better wheel, that's why it's an option. An upgrade.

Having a Clio on Cliosport will be 'sheep' next week. Ridiculous.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Thing is, I like the Cup spoilers, but it just looks totally out of proportion with the standard wheels. It looks like a pram.

With Speedlines and a small drop... awesomeness. Look at SteveKev's 200!

LOL @ Speedlines being 'sheep'. They're the better wheel, that's why it's an option. An upgrade.

My point is that most people spec them. I personally like the standards so didnt see the point in 'upgrading' to the wheels that every other 200 owner has.
Its like with my old 172. I kept the standard 5 spoke wheels as most people tend to put Turini's on theirs, so keeping standards were a nice change. Its not that I didnt like the Turini's. Just that they were too common.

(I love how every media thread with a 200 without speedlines, turns into a discussion on why the owner should have specced them. Lol :p)

Something Not French

This is called 'personal opinion.' I don't like the Sheeplines.

Having a Clio on Cliosport will be 'sheep' next week. Ridiculous.

Not really.

(I love how every media thread with a 200 without speedlines, turns into a discussion on why the owner should have specced them. Lol :p)

You should of, shouldn't of etc etc etc.

Last edited: