ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB and BG photos

We decided to clean the cars. My brothers BG and my RB. (We forgot the tyre shine...) Afterwards we decided to take some photos of them at budle bay.

DSCN0036_zpsaa603d2b.jpg

DSCN0038_zpsb8a701e0.jpg

DSCN0040_zps4b43372a.jpg

DSCN0041_zps0e6b83e7.jpg

DSCN0049_zps2236ec23.jpg

DSCN0054_zps747f57aa.jpg

DSCN0063_zpsb1dfe217.jpg
DSCN0069_zps2d3218bb.jpg

DSCN0073_zps84f55de9.jpg

DSCN0076_zps5012edb4.jpg

I have never used photobucket before and didn't really want to either, but since the photos from the camera are such a large size, I don't know another way of uploading them. If someone knows a better why please say since photobucket has taken all of the quality out of these photos. Thanks.

182 trophy
Wow, I cant belive how bad these have come out through photobucket... look totally diferent to the photos taken on the camera this afternoon... :S

I know right. Proper pissed off at it. But keep an eye on the in colour thread. I'll have a nice one up there soon. I'm hoping someone will come along and tell me the best way to upload photos like.

I tried but it wouldn't let me. And then I tried logging back into flickr and it decided to delete my account. And I got annoyed with it. But I'll give it another go now. Cheers

182 trophy
It seems to be a replica trophy spoiler actually, dont ask me where its from though... it came on the car.

182 trophy
My two favourite colours together, music to my eyes :)

That bg looks great on the tds.

Cheers, the tds will be getting put back on my cup when I get a hold of a set of oz f1s though. Also have a set of cooksport springs waiting to go on in the next couple of weeks..