ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 with stripes - Menstrie, Clackmannanshire

RB 182 Cup
Today about 2pm.

Really nice RB, are your stripes genuine Renault? They looked slightly wider than usual, but looked really good.

RB 182 Cup
Cheers Sam, likewise.

No stripes at the moment, but may well be coming soon. The only thing that worries me with them is if I remove them in a couple of years, will the paint have faded less underneath then.

renault clio 182
I've been thinking of getting the strips ever since I got mine just never took the plunge would need too get the exactly measurements for them but anyway nothing a good polish or paint renovator wouldn't sort out I'd imagine if you did buddy

RB 182 Cup
I just got a quote yesterday of £125 from Solar Glass Technologies in Stirling, they vinyl loads of minis for Menzies apparently. I've used them before for tints on 4 cars and their work had been great.

There are varying measurements on here, but you're right, I'd want to make sure they were the original measurements too.

As for their position on the car itself, after looking at old road tests which I assume are genuine Renault fitted stripes, they seem to move around a bit. I use the nearside washer jet as reference.

I've also seen over extended stripes that reach the lip of the hatch and bumper sometimes, but I'll definitely stick to as Renault intended even though it looked a bit strange ending above the badge.

Last edited: