ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 w/strips A127 to raylejgh

182 Trophy
oh ok. I have seen you about around the area before. You had a RB 182 didn't you? saw you post on the thread of all the RB 182 on the forum, it just caught my eye as i saw someone else from rayleigh lol yeah id like to..... don't no any one on here though :S

Yeah loved that RB, did a project thread on that car which should still be around on here.
Keep an eye out on the south east section and pop your name down if you can make it, most of the regulars are a good bunch of guys/girls.
You drive home from work when I see you then?

182 Trophy
Yeah just seen the old thread was a nice car... need to get mine lower i hate the standard ride height its too high!!
yeah ill keep an eye out, is there a lot of meets then?
Yeah on my way home work in Basildon what about you?

Yeah just seen the old thread was a nice car... need to get mine lower i hate the standard ride height its too high!!
yeah ill keep an eye out, is there a lot of meets then?
Yeah on my way home work in Basildon what about you?

Yeah normally quite a few meets, but over the winter period it dies down quite a bit.
I work up walthamstow so have a nice trek each morning.