ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 - Tunbridge Wells town centre - 2:30/3ish

Titanium 182
Ha sorry for the late reply! The Yozzasport is what made me excuse myself from the table to turn around and look as you drove passed!

Where about's are you? Sevenoaks I see?

Looking for 182
James, do you work at Century Place in Tunbridge Wells? There's an RB 182 which has just started parking in the car park here, although I think it might have the standard exhaust. Then there's my Arctic and another Arctic that parks here as well :)

Titanium 182
I'm up for it when I return from India - I'm back in the summer so there's no excuse as we should have some nice weather for some good snaps! :)

Sounds good. Really want someone with a decent camera to get some snaps of mine.
And some decent group shots with a few of us!

Scary/Brownyboy, do either of you travel through Five Ashes in East Sussex at around 10/10.30pm on week nights (particularly thursday)
I'm always driving back to Sevenoaks and keep seeing an Arctic (Or poss. 172 cup) going the other way. Usually dark though!

We've established it's "mullybaby" lol.

Scary am I right in remembering you did the really moody shot of your Arctic on a country lane with a view of loadsa fields?
Like really dark cloudy sky? That photo was epic!

Do you have a DSLR? I've only got a point and shoot lol.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
James, do you work at Century Place in Tunbridge Wells? There's an RB 182 which has just started parking in the car park here, although I think it might have the standard exhaust. Then there's my Arctic and another Arctic that parks here as well :)

that's me in the rb one there

R26.r #156
Hey guy's,

I'm in Rotherfield and have a 55 plate trophy. If your doing a meet I have a Nikon DSLR, takes a good piccy! Don't mind being a bit geeky for an afternoon, hahahah!

Mike.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Hello all

mine will be back on the road soon

I'm from T wells also

standard artic :)

Pitcher is awesome (hope my missus doesnt see this)

Looking for 182
We've established it's "mullybaby" lol.

Scary am I right in remembering you did the really moody shot of your Arctic on a country lane with a view of loadsa fields?
Like really dark cloudy sky? That photo was epic!

Do you have a DSLR? I've only got a point and shoot lol.

These ones? If so, yes, I shoot with a Canon 5D Mark 2, and a Canon 5D Mark 1 for backup (I do weddings) :)

182-5-1.jpg

182-6-1.jpg

MG ZR 1.8
Soooo I'm just about to start a meet thread. Rather than spamming the spotted bit.

And hi everyone btw hah

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Sounds good. Really want someone with a decent camera to get some snaps of mine.
And some decent group shots with a few of us!

Scary/Brownyboy, do either of you travel through Five Ashes in East Sussex at around 10/10.30pm on week nights (particularly thursday)
I'm always driving back to Sevenoaks and keep seeing an Arctic (Or poss. 172 cup) going the other way. Usually dark though!

That might be me

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
These ones? If so, yes, I shoot with a Canon 5D Mark 2, and a Canon 5D Mark 1 for backup (I do weddings) :)

182-5-1.jpg

182-6-1.jpg

P.s you know my girlfriend Claire O'Neill (she says hi) - she worked out that this car must of been yours from FB. My artic will be back in a few days so we need a picture session!!!!