ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 - Seaham - 20/11

172 cup
I was in the 172 cup with the black bonnet coming towards you on east lea bank, pretty sure I saw the forum stickers in ya rear quarters ;) cars looking smooth, a damn sight nicer than the Clio which was infront of you.

BG V6, LY 182
Yeah man that was me!
No stickers though, seeing things!
Hahahahaha did you see the state of it, drives round seaham a lot. Bless.
Might be looking smooth but it isnt running smooth! New cat for mot last week, and coming back from the pictures where I was going when You seen me, clutch started slipping! Sick as fcuk!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Does your car have grey turini's on? Sure I saw one the other day after I'd been in the industrial estate getting some pics of the cup

BG V6, LY 182
Does your car have grey turini's on? Sure I saw one the other day after I'd been in the industrial estate getting some pics of the cup

certainly does.
don't suppose you were coming out the industrial estate were you? Think i vaguely rememeber seeing one.

172 cup
Yeah man that was me!
No stickers though, seeing things!
Hahahahaha did you see the state of it, drives round seaham a lot. Bless.
Might be looking smooth but it isnt running smooth! New cat for mot last week, and coming back from the pictures where I was going when You seen me, clutch started slipping! Sick as fcuk!

That Clio was a rolling wreck, slipping clutch is a bit of a downer... Could be worse, that other shed could be parked on your driveway not the 182 :)