ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Robin Hoods bay!

182 CUP
Looked really tidy in the bay car park! Definite cliosport sticker in the background!
That was me! Long weekend in rhb with family and friends. Were you there on your jollies also, i didn't see another 182 in the area. I do always see a blue r27 parked in the Fylingdales pub car park.

BG Clio 182
That was me! Long weekend in rhb with family and friends. Were you there on your jollies also, i didn't see another 182 in the area. I do always see a blue r27 parked in the Fylingdales pub car park.
Haha no mate was just there for the day! Staying there in August though. Looked very tidy, would've been in my 182 but came with friends instead haha. Mine isn't a place for passengers on long drives in the back anymore haha!

182 CUP
I am rather proud of it, it is really tidy but needs a few jobs doing though. Don't do rear passengers either and the front seats weren't the best place with a hangover on the long journey home to MCR, noisy bugger! The wife hates it, but valiantly keeps it to herself.
Might bump in to you in RHB next time;)