ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 overpriced

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Trophy #491
Is a bit. If the body is in good condition not by too much though.

Worth a look if you have the money :)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Worth what someones willing to pay. Would maybe be better as a standard car to some people though.

I paid £4k for my Arctic blue just over a year ago from a dealer. Worth every penny to me.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
225   0   0
  TCR'd 172
Dont pay to much attention to the "all 1*2s are worth f**k all now, I got a MINTER for £1500 !" b****cks that you read on here !! the best ones are always worth paying that bit more IMO
I have owned mine from new (52 reg every invoice for everything FSH ) needs nothing doing at all , I would sooner keep it till it stops than let it go for silly money, when you look at a lot for sale you will see why its worth paying that bit more.

A lot of tired old lots of owner sheds with poor history out there now hence why values have dropped way down . If you find a genuine car always worth the extra cash.

Chi

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Z4, VW172, R26
Don't forget its a trade sale so they price it to take a PX and maybe a bit of wiggle room.. For a mint one in that colour and those miles.. I dont think its far off..

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Defender 110
People want everything for nothing these days. That's overpriced? Best colour, mint and very low mileage.

​Worth every penny.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Passat
I reckon its ok. Mention the melted wheel and try get a couple of hundred or so off and you've got a good car for the money

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Defender 110
So a standard s**t melted steering has cost the car £500 less? Lol

​CS devaluing cars at its best...

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
So a standard s**t melted steering has cost the car £500 less? Lol

​CS devaluing cars at its best...

Its okay someone off here will buy it cheap because thats all its worth apparently then add another £1500 onto their price.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I don't think that's too bad. For colour and mileage, and good condition etc

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Defender 110
Also, only taxed till the end of the month, so there's 135/250 quid straight off for whoever buys it.

Thats just a consumable to owning a car, like petrol. Can't really value a car on that. A car needs tax. And will do in 6/12 months time after you've taxed it

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats just a consumable to owning a car, like petrol. Can't really value a car on that. A car needs tax. And will do in 6/12 months time after you've taxed it

True, but it's worth considering when it's so short. Tyres are just a consumable, but you'll want decent tread on those too otherwise you know it's something to pay for soon after buying the car. Personally, I'd just want as few things to buy as possible in the near future after buying. Any expense the person you're buying from hasn't taken, you'll have to take.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FF Clio 182
Got put off soon as I read in the header he put "Cupra, Fr, ST" etc I hate people who do that means you looking for a car and about 20 other different sorts come up.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  172 & LCR
You may want to haggle the bumper ;)

Bumper in being done as we speak. Also has bills from engine dynamix for timing belt, aux kit & dephaser last year fsh, how many 40K examples left mmmm not many I bet & DTM have 2 to choose from both Full Fat aswell.

Melted wheels they all have them standard courtesy of Renault washing there hands of the problem many years ago.

Thankyou for all the positive comments (well most of you guys)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
best of luck on the sale- good to see the bumper corner done- making it look great-

S

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I sold that car for £3500. Not sure where that bumper mark has appeared from but when my mate traded it in for an AMG A-Class that wasn't there.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Full Spec when I sold it:

Upgrades include:
* KTR Coilovers
* Scorpion 192 Exhaust system including decat
* Genuine RSTuning Calibration and 98R Map
* V6 Airbox with ITG Filer
* 15mm Spacers
* De-striped
* Updated Decals and Badging
* Unmarked original alloys
* 3/4" front plate
* Tow eye
* Sprayed inlet manifold
* Alcantara interior
* Uprated plugs and leads
* Michelin Sport 3 tyres all round with plenty of tread

£2k worth of engine updates (hydraulic lifters, cambelt, dephaser pulley, tensioners, uprated plugs/leads, Cup Racer cylinder head etc).

7605315334_0a74fd7806_z.jpg

7605315552_d632c34216_z.jpg