ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Norwich Bypass about 22:15 ish?

RB 182 FF Cup
Yeah that was me :) i would have been up for a little burn but i had the lady friend and 2 othera in the car lol, thanks yours look good man!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I did see you had a full car, not seen it about before though. my wife has a RB 182 CUP and I thought it was her at first :p

RB 182 FF Cup
Hahaha, ive been about quite a lot since ive had it, im usually in Norwich most weekends, although i may not have it much longer :(

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Really? How come? Yesterday was the first time I'd seen it about

RB 182 FF Cup
Its costing me about 30ish quid a day to get to work and back, i was gonna say i havent seen yours about either! Strange :p

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
That's a huge amount! I go to Lowestoft from Norwich quite regularly in mine and a return trip is about £10 with economical driving! I get 43 to the gallon on average

RB 182 FF Cup
Im going from attleborough the thaxted (stansted) its not to bad on the motorway but the last 20 miles is all backroads which kills it

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
That's crazy miles! What is it you do? You must get paid a small fortune to drive that each day :p

RB 182 FF Cup
im a CNC machinist/spring maker, i used to work at AT power up hethel way but i left..... :'(

RB 182 FF Cup
yarmouth meet? theres a meet this weekend coming in thetford but thats a general car meet done by a couple of guys i know, whats the details of the one in yarmouth?

GSXR + KDX220
Have a look in the East of England forum mate :)

EDIT: Are you Jack Joannou? lol random question, I know some of the A-town lot, think Ive seen you up there before a while back?

Last edited:
  RB 182 FF Cup
Yeah ill pull the lads together and head up, danny i think i had a little chat with ya :p are you going this weekend?

SQ5
Was it you I had a little run against too in my "standard" Clio ;) lol!

Yea should be there if weathers good

SQ5
Lol the new shape Civic that was supercharged didn't know what to do. I surprised myself.

There is a video somewhere that I wouldn't mind getting hold off from inside the civic.