ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Cup

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Hey everyone, i thought i would make my first post a photo based one, as they are more interesting than just saying hello.
I have been lurking on cliosport for about 2 years, but signed up properly when i purchased the 182.

My previous steed was a 2001 Ibiza Cupra, running at about 218 Bhp 262lbft, it was a very impressive car, but even with coilovers and a few suspension mods it was let down by its handling and poor quality paint, so i searched hard for something newer and better in the corners! :)
I purchased my RB 182 Cup about a month ago from a guy called Stuart on here, a top bloke who provided this imaculate, well cared for example.

Anyway...here are some pics of My Old Ibiza, My RB and my mate Phil's FF 182...Since the photos were taken i have added a 3/4 plate, fitted a Megane ariel and added stripes to the bootlid...enjoy :approve:

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC001652.jpg

DSC001662.jpg

DSC001702.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC001582.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
It has a decatted Yozza :D, lowered on Apex springs, Carbon splitter, Ktec strut brace and all the usual cosmetic touches....no big plans as yet, just replacing worn parts and touching up bits and bobs....:)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Cobra misanos are on the list :)
The OP's RB looks like it has recaros though so i just pwnd myself lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
nah dave yours looks really smart! It does need a good detail though!

Looking at the OP's pics i would say it would look 100 times better with the window tints off mate - and also the new shape renault sport badge. would truely be a minter then!...

After you let me pc it :rasp:

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Hmmm...looking at the pics now there is really no evidence of Recaros from the outside....tints to go me thinks, gotta show those bad boys off :approve:

TTRS & V50
Agreed, need to get rid of tints, recaro's are da s**t.

Also not a fan of chrome areil, get a civic one or standard.

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Agreed, need to get rid of tints, recaro's are da s**t.

Also not a fan of chrome areil, get a civic one or standard.

Yeah, cant have the recaros hidden away :) the silver ariel has gone, its got a megane one now....much better