ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 Coventry

172 Cup
By the little roundabout after the big roundabout and before the other little roundabout by the A46/Tescos
I meeped.:p

When I got home it dawned on me that I didn't see a CS sticker so I turned round and went to see if you were in the Tescos car park but no joy :(

172 Cup
It was not long before I posted so some time between 5-5:30?
There was a black civic next to you at the roundabout and me in a MB Cup behind that.
Civic driver must have been a bit miffed cos I meeped at a Volvo in front of the two of us who practically stopped on the A46 roundabout then again at the little roundabout to get your attention. :(

Clio Trophy #343
Are you talking about the roundabouts by walsgrave triangle???

If so are you the guy with the 172 cup reg SXX CUP??

172 Cup
I am but I'm talking about the roundabouts down by the other slightly smaller Tescos with the petrol station.
But if you've seen me by the M6 roundabout/big Tescos/Toys R Us then yea that's me :)

172 Cup
Were you the Trophy I just saw about an hour ago? Had a big sticker across the back bumper. Forget what it said..