ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182, by Mill Lane Aldersh*t on Tuesday

Clio 182 Trophy
Just dropped my car in at renault around 8ish and saw this turn left down passed renault....anyone?? Think the reg started L6 or L9 and had a fat willys sticker in the back window

C32 AMG Estate
Katie were you on the roundabout by mill lane a few nights ago? I came off the bvr from Farnham upto it and saw a trophy go off down onto the bvr! Can't remember what night though! Mines goto go backin again bloody things doing my head in!

Clio 182 Trophy
If it was Tuesday night...might have been my dad picking my car up and takin it home for me as im working til 10pm in reading atm...SUCKS!!

C32 AMG Estate
Man that does suck! Yeah it was Tuesday I think!! I was gonna go straight accross the roundabout and give chase haha! Just as well I didn't!! He'd wonder who the loon waving at him was! Plus I was nursing the trophy home! She's at mill lane today having a new engine mount fitted!

Clio 182 Trophy
Hahaha, that coulda been funny if u did!! Wonder if my dad would have played along...?? First time he's driven my car!! Still driving too hard then?? :rasp: