ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 - £999 on AT

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  VW T6
More fool him, he'll just have loads of people ringing him then getting pissed off when he tells them the real price.
Hopefully.
I was going to suggest we should all call him/ her/ them/ X/ Y .... ; )

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because the geezers a knobhead who is only doing it to get max exposure. Like the chumps on eBay who put s**t like, not turbo/V8/dinosaur/hob nob (you get the idea)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Above ref the price, quite clever really.

Sure I’ve seen that advertised before on eBay or alike

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It’s on scumtree and about ten minutes from me, considered viewing but £500 more than what I’d want to pay

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's cos you pay less for an ad that's under a grand.
But then it just makes you look cheap and tight, and is that the sort you want to buy a car from?
AT is way too expensive, but if he's cutting corners to save a bit on advertising, maybe he does on the car.

Tenuous link I know, but image is everything.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
He's advertised it at £999 as its free for a week (first advertised 28/8), done the same recently with the Scenic but I actually only waned £999. So if he's scrimping on advertising fee's then as above what else is he being a cheapskate on?

No thanks!