ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raynox DCR-250

Anyone used one? A couple of people have them on their Pentax K5 II with some outstanding results (IMO).

I know its cheating a bit, but they still seem quite crisp!

8503607520_4b900cdfe6_b.png

8502502071_7c144c34cd_b.png

This one is quite scary!

8521402174_b578580ec5_b.png

Worth splashing £45 on for a bit of macro fun??!

White APE
I've got one but not used it much. Had a play with it when I first got it and realised how little tolerance there was with the focus. Haven't really picked my camera up in months but am hoping to soon so with I've it another bash.

clio sold :(
I have the 250 it is a struggle to get the focus right unless your subject plans on being stationery for a while. Only used it couple of times but woukd recommend it if you have the time to master it.

I've got one, but still need to get an external flash so most of my pictures are pretty poor!

And yep agree with focus, if it's something really that small you ideally need a rig rather than a tripod to keep it exactly at the right focus!