ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rayman Legends

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Was this out on the ps3 too? I think the Mrs already has it but as the ps3 is boxed up now I might get it anyway for that price.

Mito Sportiva 135
Meant to be yes - on par with a good Mario game, but a bit zanier and more level types.

Kind of reminds me of an old platformer like Earthworm Jim or Dynamite Headdy (both EXCELLENT old school platformers)

Clio 1.2 16v
The old ones were ace, for £22 it's a no brainer for me, its not like theres any other games coming out in the next month for PS4 lol

1.8 Civic EX
Chopped in Lego Marvel for this at the weekend. Not sure what to make of it as yet, although it does make a nice change from driving, shooting and football. Looks great and I can imagine the later levels being a right ball ache.

1.8 Civic EX
I've got all 700 Teensies now and a Platinum Trophy for every level including the origins ones and have all the Creatures. Up to about 760k, so only two more Heros to unlock, them Im done.

Not a bad game overall to be honest 7/10 from me. Can get quite frustraiting so defo not recomended for those that get angry at games lol but it realy does make a nice change from all the usual FPS/Racing/RPG games that keep getting churrned out.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
f**k. That's some doing!
I was getting pissed off at some of the time ones last night. Not great when two people are playing! Most of the time I'm playing on her save (but on my profile) so won't collect trophies which is a bit s**t.

1.8 Civic EX
Finally got to level 11 awesomeness. That's it done, 1000/1000. I never have to play this game again, happy days! Lol