ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raw Striker (new pics)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Finished fitting my fuel gauge today and since the weather was nice decided to pop out in the car.

Some pics:

IMG_5581.jpg

IMG_5583.jpg

IMG_5585.jpg

IMG_5588.jpg

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5584.jpg

IMG_5589.jpg

:approve:

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Hehe cheers guys. Livery is in Valentino Rossi 2004 graphics he had on his R1 World Super Bike. As the striker is running a Yamaha R1 it all kind of works, yellow and blue etc.

Fuel gauage? Don't you just have to stop at every petrol station?

Looks nice those wheels and paint worse are different to say the least.

Take the stickers off and save the weight.

How much have you been using it? Must be interesting on the daily comute.

If i see any xr3's up on bricks i know why ;)

I was just going to make that comment - i see its still riding on the xr3i dog legs ;)
It looks cracking apart from those wheels- maybe some multi spokes on it would finish it off ?

tiTTy & SV650
1000cc Yamaha R1 lump innit, which can generate 200+ brake in racing bikes but is abour 150brake standard?

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Just read some of the comments I must have missed. Yup lots of new bits to do. Needs the cash injection that the previous guy might not have had as it was built to a low budget.

How quick is it? Ridiculasly quick. 0-60 is sub 4 and it touches 130+ without too much hassle at all. Stonking is the only way to summarise!

Last edited:
DarthCake said:
Just read some of the comments I must have missed. Yup lots of new bits to do. Needs the cash injection that the previous guy might not have had as it was built to a low budget.

How quick is it? Ridiculasly quick. 0-60 is sub 40 and it touches 130+ without too much hassle at all. Stonking is the only way to summarise!

sub 40 secs eh? ;)

hehe rapid..............LOL!!!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Rich - you can spend anything from £5,000 to £20,000.

Aaron - yup (reply coming was at work all day) ;)

Seat Leon Cupra 290
how much was yours,

like your thinking, rather than getting 1 fast car, getting a normal car and a VERY fast car

might look into that

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Well Rich - simple maths..

How often did I take my Civic Type R out for a hard run in the rain? Never.
How often did I take my Cup 172 out for a hard run in the rain? Never.

Do I want to take a nice car to Sainsburys to do the shopping? No.
Do I want to take a nice car to work? Not really.
Do I want to get to work quickly? f**k off!

So I have a nice relaxing slow car to get to work, which costs f**k all to run and insure. Genius.

When its nice, I'll take the Striker. If I'm doing a trackday or sprint, I'll tow the Striker on my Brian James trailer.

Job done.

As for the price - don't be so cheeky! ;)