ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raucous V8 Audi RS4 With Straight Pipes

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
All very nice but i think i would last 5 minutes before it started to annoy me.

Must be my age lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Sounds good! Audi does itself no favours by muting that motor!! Same as the old RS4...Sounds so full until you change the exhaust!

Also that S-Tronic box is a peach!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Agreed on the B7, never really excited me with sound until I drove the one with that straight Milltek.

Sounds good! Audi does itself no favours by muting that motor!!

To be fair, they are aiming it at exactly the right point in the market. Most people who buy these types of cars (new) are not really after crazy noise. They want the blend of sound and subtlety that Audi is rightly offering. People then have the option of fitting aftermarket if they so desire. Everyone's a winner.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
To be fair, they are aiming it at exactly the right point in the market. Most people who buy these types of cars (new) are not really after crazy noise. They want the blend of sound and subtlety that Audi is rightly offering. People then have the option of fitting aftermarket if they so desire. Everyone's a winner.

Pity they can't mute you.

Those ///M Videos do very little for me.

Prefer the op's video, or this:

Last edited by a moderator: