ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rattles, squeaks and general frenchness!

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Recently my car has been trying to remind me even more that it is indeed french! The plastic up the side of the window on the inside of the doors is starting to come off and with the music up all i can hear is rallting! Really starting to annoy me now! Also the glove box seems to be falling at the right hand side! Anyway, does anyone have any advice on how to fix these wee niggles?

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Mine hasn't started with rattles yet, but only on 35K....buy a car that's more solidly screwed together?

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Mines an 05 with only 26K, to be fair tho i have had the car for 6 months and done 12K in it! Even the handbrake and clutch squeaks!

RB 200 Cup!
i had the same with my dynamique - even trying to tighten any screws in site doesnt make a difefercne - annoyign but hey its frnech!

clio dynamique 1.2 16V
get some anti creek tape, its the dogs! manufacturers use it to 'hide' creeks, basically if you think there is a creek / rattle coming from something, remove it, put some tape where meets another part or the body etc then put it back together, you have probably already seen it, its just like a tape with a material on the back of it but it works a treat im going to do my car when I get chance.