ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rattles inside the car!!!

liquidized RacingBlue 182
does any one have all these annoying rattles! when i dont have music on it drive me crazy! i always think i can hear new rattles! grrrrr hahahah!!! any cure for these?

A4 Avant & A3
i got 3 different ones at the moment,
1. around the parcel shelf (stops when thats out)
2. the drivers side air vent thingy on the dash
3. that plastic plate with the headlight adjuster.

........it used to be soooo quiet......... :-(

BMW M3
I had loads of rattles and now ive solved them all.

Cure: Buy a pile of cheap sponges and go to town.

Just stuffed them behind places it rattles and ripped bits off for small areas.

Quiet as a mouse... although, similarly to a mouse.. ive yet to stop the damn suspension squeaking... which ill fix via yozzasport.... some of those washers. ;-)

Megane Mk4
I've noticed my the top piece of the dash on my 182 has just started rattling..
I give mine a quick push just above the steering wheel towards the windscreen and it stops ;)

Only other rattle is the real parcelshelf, but that bounces to buggery because of the 6x9's in it :D

mine rattles really badly above the centre vents in the dash below the clock. If I put my hand on it it stops - think Im gonna strip it down and cable tie all wires and tighten all screws - might be a job for mike next time I go to rentech i think

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
i find that hitting the dash makes the rattles go away for oh about 5 seconds. then another starts.
as above, turn volume on stereo to 20,21,22,23 etc etc!!

liquidized RacingBlue 182
yeh i have that dash rattle right now its so annoying! grrr.... to make things worse ive just dropped the misses of and noticed a new noise! think my drivers door speaker sounds like wires are shorting or something! its so annoying worse wen i have music on!!! lol so rattles or wirey noises! i hate my clio, but only till tomoro ima fix those dam rattles lol and that speaker