ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rattle can job?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Has anyone had any success spraying flame red from a rattle can? Im thinking of doing my cup spoiler as I've got a can of base coat and lacquer in my garage

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I recently did a qashquai (sp) boot handle and spoiler in black. Came out absolutely perfect! Plenty of light even coats, left in the sun to dry on a hot day. Looked brilliant if I’m honest! Lol

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
20190902_150135.jpg

I rattle can everything. Did my megane door handles today which everyone got menstrual about on the facebook group😒🤣

monaco 172
I rattle can loads of things and they always come out nice, but on something the size of a spoiler it think it would be difficult to get consistent coverage on each layer, but if you've got the paint then give it a shot, worse case you've wasted a tenner, rub it down and send it to a pro

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I'll post some pics when I've done it, paint is from the place in St Helen's

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
A lot of people on Facebook are trying to be the joker, either that or are just downright aggressive from the comfort of their own home. I'd love to know what some of them are actually like.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
A lot of people on Facebook are trying to be the joker, either that or are just downright aggressive from the comfort of their own home. I'd love to know what some of them are actually like.

It is a really odd place. I have never really bothered with it, but recently started to use the marketplace a bit, and joined a couple of Fiesta/ST groups, as I have been looking at buying one. The grief people get for posting the most nondescript things is simply staggering. Like you say, it's amazing what people will say when they are hiding behind their keyboard.