ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rather nice white 197 in Malpas (cheshire)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Just down the road from my new place, spotted the owner outside cleaning it for most of the afternoon and it was looking pretty awesome!

Good to know who this is and if the owner uses this place at all :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Nope, maybe something at the back of my head when I bought the place as I'm in the process of building a track car ;) lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yep! Bit of an early winter prep.

I go back to me olds to wash it,as the outside tap at mine has next to no pressure and don't have the room to store the bits!

Thorough wash, srp to clean it up, then some tough coat to finish. Considering it was an afternoon flick over by hand it's came up rather good

:)

so where are you then buddy??

Last edited:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Number 40 with the blue VRS estate in the driveway.

And yours looked really nice! White isn't usually a colour I like cars in but yours came up immense tbh!

Is it on HRs as well Gaz?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Ah ha!

Cheers, its on KW's mate.

It was grim tbh, not been washed in about two months and its usual home is parked under a tree, so its usually covered in crap/sap etc. Its only a toy really now blasting between Malpas an Whitchurch (where i now live) I work same place joe does (different dept) so have a van to run around in day to day.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Ah ha!

Cheers, its on KW's mate.

It was grim tbh, not been washed in about two months and its usual home is parked under a tree, so its usually covered in crap/sap etc. Its only a toy really now blasting between Malpas an Whitchurch (where i now live) I work same place joe does (different dept) so have a van to run around in day to day.

Lol I didn't see the unwashed part.

Yep I know quite a few people who work for Barlows :)