ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rareness

1.6 16v without an engine
if mk2 ph2 1.6 16v are quite rare... and dynamique+ are quite rare..... how rare dyu think my 1.6 16v dynamique+ is ?? anyone any idea how many were made???

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I also have a 1.6 16V Dynamique + (03 reg). I know they are quite rare. I did ask Renault how many were made, they told me there are roughly 500 of them in the UK. I don't know for sure if they are right, but if they are, it does make them quite rare indeed. Someone else might know the 100% correct figure, as we all know Renault dealers can't be trusted. lol

lol i told a mate that my car was rare and he replied

"theres loadsa blues ones about"

n00b :nono:

al

ST on the way...
Quite rare yes (looks at all the 1.6 owners in the thread lol) less 1.6's that RS's :D

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Let's just say I see more Trophy's a week than I do 1.6's.

So far I've seen 3 Trophy's this week (2 different cars), and zero 1.6's.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
lol i told a mate that my car was rare and he replied

"theres loadsa blues ones about"

n00b :nono:

Hahaha, someone said that to me too. Blue does seem to be the most common colour, but what some people don't understand is they are not all the bloody same. Makes me laugh.

Leon Cupra R 225
Interesting thread as I've only just thought about how many more RS's I see than 1.6 and even 1.4 Dynamique's. Most seem to be 1.2's driven by teens that have just passed and got a car bought for them grrrrrr

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Is there any way (apart from asking Renault) exactly how many of them there are? I know most Renault dealers didn't get many 1.6's in as they believed the 1.2 and the 1.4 were going to be more popular. Although I would like to believe Renault, I find it really hard to believe there are only 500 of them.

yeah i know the 1.6's are quite rare... i was wondering how rare the 1.6 16v dynamique+ is...

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I'd like to know too, but Renault were pretty vague as to whether they were talking about the complete range of mk2 ph2 1.6's or whether they just meant the dynamique +. It seems that most Renault dealers know dick s**t about their cars really, which is pretty bad if you ask me.

There is a lot less because there wasnt much of a market for a 1.6 16v, people just decided go for the RS instead so reno didnt make many.

I think they are probably as rare as the trophy tbh. There is one near me on a 55 plate come to think of it, looks nice actually.

dynamique+ comes with leccy sunroof, electric sports power steering (whatever that means) aircon... thats as much as i know???

Turbos.
What about the Initiale?

DSC00012.JPG

All Dynamiques have 'sports' steering and 'sports' suspension.

ive just actually read through that link i posted up... and half of its bullshat.... it says aircon was from sept 2002 onwards... ive got a 51 plate dynamique+ with aircon :S

no they dont.... they all have electric power steering... but electric sports ratio power steering was an option on the dynamique+

133/225/CLS AMG
People don't often think about it but there are rarer models than your you normal Clio 172 and 182s.

I don't know how many 1.6 Dynamiques there were but as far as I knew there were only about 50 Megane 225 Cups sold (not 225 with cup packs). Came in the same colour as the Trophy. Just thought I'd mention it.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Nathe; Did you get yours new? The only reason I am asking is, if you didn't , the previous owner may have asked for air con as an extra. If you did, then yes, the list is indeed b****cks! lol

The only thing mine didn't come with as standard was the alarm, but that is because it's an import. (Came from Germany). I've had one fitted though.

no im second owner... im saying cos it says in that list that aircon came as an option from september 2002 onwards... and mine was registered in march 01 ??? but ive still got it..

RB 200 Cup!
ive just actually read through that link i posted up... and half of its bullshat.... it says aircon was from sept 2002 onwards... ive got a 51 plate dynamique+ with aircon :S

yeah i was wondering about some of those details :S

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Well I had a V reg (1999) 1.4 RT Alize with air con, so maybe it was an option on the 01 1.6 dynamique+. ~Shrugs~

al

ST on the way...
no they dont.... they all have electric power steering... but electric sports ratio power steering was an option on the dynamique+

Sports ratio power steering and sport suspension was standard on all 1.4 and 1.6 dynamiques.

Mine is a 2003 52 reg kinda on the crossover between the + and the AC models, it's got an electric sunroof and climate control.

Mini Cooper S sport
Considering they're rare there seem to be quite a few in this topic!

You can't much rarer than the V6 in that dark bronzey brown colour though..

106 GTi
Me too if it was free, I would be in the booth painting it another colour the day after though!

if mk2 ph2 1.6 16v are quite rare... and dynamique+ are quite rare..... how rare dyu think my 1.6 16v dynamique+ is ?? anyone any idea how many were made???
The 1.6 16V was made in both dynamic and dynamic plus but there idential realy its just to diferentiate the normal dynamic 1.2 from the 1.6 which had aircon etc they called the 1.6#s + models.

Is there any way (apart from asking Renault) exactly how many of them there are? I know most Renault dealers didn't get many 1.6's in as they believed the 1.2 and the 1.4 were going to be more popular. Although I would like to believe Renault, I find it really hard to believe there are only 500 of them.
More than 500 for definate 5,000 I'd think more likly.

dynamique+ comes with leccy sunroof, electric sports power steering (whatever that means) aircon... thats as much as i know???
Doesn't mean anyhting same searing racks realy.

What about the Initiale?
All Dynamiques have 'sports' steering and 'sports' suspension.
IMO theres no way of proving sports stearing thers 5 or so different springs sets for the 1.2 how do you prove which is the sporty option? None have truely sports suspension IMO.

See above nope no real different all use the same stearing rack the heavier cars use the 65amp system the smaller engine use the lower power ones (45amp I think)

Chocolate Bar™
I knew edde would be along lol. All dynamique billabongs had aircon and all the extras iirc. I know mine did anyhow. As edde says the dynamique + means nothing, its just a name for the 1.6's

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I knew edde would be along lol. All dynamique billabongs had aircon and all the extras iirc. I know mine did anyhow. As edde says the dynamique + means nothing, its just a name for the 1.6's

The dynamique + has added extras that the dynamique doesn't have. Hence why it has the + after it. It means it has a few extra bits and bobs. I looked into all that before I decided to get the +. I wanted all of the toys, not just some of them. I'm greedy see. ;) lol

so how come u can get normal 1.6 16v dynamiques and 1.6 16v dynamique+'s??? there must be something different... they cant just randomly choose some to be + ...