ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rare subaru 22b - LOL

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
Delusional doesn't quite cover it. Must be a 22b though, look at all those gauges.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I like how it's a UK version but in KM. lol

Not only that, it is a 5 door narrow arched version of the 2 door wide arch model in the wrong colour made 3 years before the 22b that it clearly is, was released. It's also a UK version of a Jap spec version...

So.. it's one of a kind that's for sure.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Wtf, how do idiots get by in life?! Either he fell for the 22b nonsense when he bought it, or he is really relying on an idiot to buy it!

Jcs

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Apparently the bloke is looking for a part ex with a bodykitted green Clio with a with a 1*2 engine in but it must have a 1.6 engine cover.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  clio cup
Who ever filled the IVA paperwork out must of thought "i'll feck with peoples heads" rare because the car model doesnt even exsist!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FF 182
got to be honest ive never even seen the car and the pics were taken about 2 miles from me? Must be soooo rare he keeps in a garage lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Sad thing is someone will believe all that BS and buy it, lol.