ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RANT 182 ....... annoyed .......

182 BEAN
LOVES IT WHEN DRUNKEN ARSES STAND ROUND YA CAR CHATTIN SITTIN ON YA BONNET AT HALF 3 IN THE MORNIN ......... BELT SCRATHES ALL OVER THE PLACE :mad: .......... GOOD JOB THE CARBON ONES SITTIN IN THE OFFICE AT WORK WAITIN TO GO ON !

RANT OVER

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
You live in Coventry, what do you expect. Think yourself lucky they didnt kick your mirrors off. Because thats what they do to all my mates cars that are left on the street.

Or.

One friend had a new A3 Sline. Left out side his house, the came with a Flat bed tow truck, Lifted it and drove of with it.

Coventry is sh1t and full of w4nkers.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^Getting in the car and started it before they got off the bonnet would be quite a skill..

182 BEAN
u try it when theres like 40 chavs lol id rather have my teeth in my mouth than on the floor lol , i herd the story about the flatbed and the a3 ! SHOCKIN

MCS R56
You live in Coventry, what do you expect. Think yourself lucky they didnt kick your mirrors off. Because thats what they do to all my mates cars that are left on the street.

Or.

One friend had a new A3 Sline. Left out side his house, the came with a Flat bed tow truck, Lifted it and drove of with it.

LOL! I love the tenacity! Until it happens to me!

200 Gordini

Hiyaaa Adrian x

This happened New years eve 2008:

DSC00166.gif

Both sides got kicked off.

(No they didn't just put tape around my mirrors)