ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Range Rover Sport Pics/Detail/Review

The 20's actually look quite small I think, but the 22's aftermarket apparenty
void the air suspension warranty.. So won't bother

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I never used to like these at all.

Until my mate bought one exactly the same as yours justin,but in black.We went out one night and he asked me to drive back,what a car.You feel really safe in it and your so high up you dont feel like its a massive bus.
Foot down in sport and it does shift tbh.
He has 22" khan 5 spokes and the calaipers in yellow.I should get some pictures of it really.Same year as yours too

Aye that's exactly it.. High up, cruise about.. Feels solid and safe.. Yeah it's a bit boring but maybe that's a good thing.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Nice. i went out in our VPs 10MY RRS the other day. its fcukin lovely inside and out. Can see why the lambo was hard to live with day to day and i think a RRS and caterham is a perfect replacement, best of both worlds. You're a lucky man.

Clart, Dave... Exactly my thinking..

The lambo was too impractical as an only car, and too expensive to just be a toy..

Ph 1 172
lovely motor this is the only big off roader/chelsea wagon as top gear put it that i like really nice colour as well....just out of interest as everytime im on here im pretty sure you have a new car lol (might be an exageration) what cars you had now obviously this and the lambo but is that the only exotic ones so to speak?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Aye that's exactly it.. High up, cruise about.. Feels solid and safe.. Yeah it's a bit boring but maybe that's a good thing.

It is what it is.Stuffed with toys and a real cruiser.

If you map it it will be a capable car...

very nice fella,

never got to see the lambo in the flesh either

Might get another one next year! ;) LOL

lovely motor this is the only big off roader/chelsea wagon as top gear put it that i like really nice colour as well....just out of interest as everytime im on here im pretty sure you have a new car lol (might be an exageration) what cars you had now obviously this and the lambo but is that the only exotic ones so to speak?

Yeah I like to change! Ha! So far my car history has went..

Clio 1.4RT
Ibiza Cupra Sport
Clio 182
VX220 Turbo
Clio DCi
Lotus Exige
TVR T350C
Clio 172
Megane R26
Lamborghini Gallardo
Range Rover Sport

Not bad for being 22 :lolup:

Ph 1 172
sorry 22!!!!! are you serious???? whats your favourite out of all of them then??? and honestly 22 what do u do rob banks for a living lol

Might get another one next year! ;) LOL

Yeah I like to change! Ha! So far my car history has went..

Clio 1.4RT
Ibiza Cupra Sport
Clio 182
VX220 Turbo
Clio DCi
Lotus Exige
TVR T350C
Clio 172
Megane R26
Lamborghini Gallardo
Range Rover Sport

Not bad for being 22 :lolup:

Favourite so far.. Tough one.. TVR and RRS would be the ideal duo.

I've just realised I'm 23 lol, got the RRS on my 23rd birthday

Mondeo ST220
Never really seen the appeal of an RRS before but I'm really starting to. Loads of toys, nice solid feel and look. Would quite like one someday.

Turbos.
Would you fancy single figure MPG?

I like the noise the TDV8 makes, like a cross channel ferry! Also like the old school V8 rocking from side to side when you give it a little blip.

It looks great in that colour, but i'm not a fan of the sidesteps. I certainly would have gone for the Sport in your position too, it's just a shame the interior isn't as nice as the normal Range Rover's.

MPG cant be much worse than the lambo? My choice would be the TDV8.

Whats differance between this and the normal Range Rover interior wise?

S3, Polo
Nice RRS! Get it mapped though! Scary-fast 2.5t bus. :)

Were you confronted with a LOL/ ROFL/ PMSL - fest when you tried to insure a G as a 22 y-o?

Nice RRS! Get it mapped though! Scary-fast 2.5t bus. :)

Were you confronted with a LOL/ ROFL/ PMSL - fest when you tried to insure a G as a 22 y-o?

Pretty much, though Elephant and Admiral were pretty reasonable :D

MPG cant be much worse than the lambo? My choice would be the TDV8.

Whats differance between this and the normal Range Rover interior wise?

The interior is much better on the Range Rover, but like I said earlier, its still hugely luxurious compared to what I'm used to.. Personally think the Sport looks better aswell.

Would you fancy single figure MPG?

I like the noise the TDV8 makes, like a cross channel ferry! Also like the old school V8 rocking from side to side when you give it a little blip.

It looks great in that colour, but i'm not a fan of the sidesteps. I certainly would have gone for the Sport in your position too, it's just a shame the interior isn't as nice as the normal Range Rover's.

Ah the sidesteps made it for me, the other ones look a little lost without them IMO

Justin did you not fancy the 4.2 supercharged?

Not really no, sure it would be fun, but I'm pretty happy with the TDV8.. Pretty sure it will be easier to sell on aswell. Plus I'm planning on buying a toy to go fast ;)

Barge
I like it, Justin. Really nice. Lovely colour too, even when it was dirty it didn't look too bad, unlike a black car, etc.

Very nice. Pleased you're happy with it.

LY 200
Its obviously far superior to any Clio but i cant get as excited looking at it as i do the Gally in that showroom!

For me, if i was going to go RR it would have to be a standard one with luxurys.

I like it, Justin. Really nice. Lovely colour too, even when it was dirty it didn't look too bad, unlike a black car, etc.

Very nice. Pleased you're happy with it.

Thanks :) yeah I told myself after the TVR I would never buy another black car!

Like the sound of the toy to go fast! Anything in mind yet?

I'd like a Caterham or Atom I think.. But would like something I could drive to the Nurburgring! Will see what takes my fancy come spring/summer

Its obviously far superior to any Clio but i cant get as excited looking at it as i do the Gally in that showroom!

For me, if i was going to go RR it would have to be a standard one with luxurys.

Yeah that's fair enough.. I prefer the sport.. No real reason why! I don't get that excited about it either but it's a dream to drive

I like, never really been in one though. I do like a lot though :D

I saw the Gallardo on Saturday, with the F4 plate on it mate (see your Lambo thread)

Aye it's down south already.. You should buy it ;)

Tappd'd RS
I'll bet you are.

I really enjoyed that white one I drove a few months back - very tempting!