ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Random tapes up connections

Ex 182 owner
Hi all,
Anyone able to guided me as to what these random connectors are that I have found gaffer taped up. The car is a 182 but might have a 172 loom in it.

1. Comes out of the main loom near the front of the battery box. Does the acoustic (missing) valve have a plug ? Or could this be a speedo sensor is 172?

5BF1EA0A-4717-4825-BA01-3441F3550BF0.jpeg

2. This is more challenging.. found taped around the carbon canister area. It’s not the carbon canister plug (unless the have 2?). Cable is grey and white and in a corrogated sheaf.. it was lying along the front of the crash member but didn’t go anywhere.. just sliced clean near the passenger headlight.

Ex 182 owner
F72EECE0-E58A-4342-9DF2-3C9EDCB9F30F.jpeg

Hit send before the photo loaded..

Any help/advice more than welcome.

Cheers
Chris

Ex 182 owner
Cheers Lads,
Nothing to critical thankfully. did the connectors change on the fogs? I'm puttign some s/h ones back in and the connectors looked different on the extension.

Ex 182 owner
acoustic or carbon?

acoustic.. has been blaocked on the inlet manifold... carbon... dont ask.. lol