ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Random misfire

As of yesterday my ph1 has developed an odd fault.

Theres an intermittant misfire happening, its pretty random but slightly more common on very low throttle inputs. Power is completely cut very sharply for around half a second, then jolts back in again.

Ive changed the leads, coilpack and crank sensor and its still doing it. The plugs were changed under a year ago.

What are the other culprits?

Cheers
Tom

DTM

Clio 188 ph1 438's
Mine does the same, still not figured it out, and I've changed everything, including injectors, and no fault codes just a random misfire at low revs but when accelerating.

182 Cup
mine did the same for about 2 months after i first bought it, then just randomly sorted itself. However didn't drive it again for about 2 weeks last month and the first few times it started doing this again so not sure whether it sitting idle for any time could have something to do with it as well