ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Random Insurance Quotes?

Alright guys,

Messing around yesterday getting some quotes, eventhough i won't be driving for quite some time yet!

Driver:
No NCB
No Experience
10k limit
Parent as added driver.

I came up with:

Saxo VTR £1400 (Probably what i'll go for)
Pug 106 Quicksilver £1230
Ferrari 360 £8600:eek:
TVR Tamora £6600

Not bad.:cool:

Your turn...

Mike...

EP3 Civic Type R
Elephant are crap though. Customer Services is hilarious and I've heard people who have had real trouble when claiming. Don't get me wrong- all insurance companies don't like parting with dosh, but I've heard people rate Elephant pretty much the worst insurance company!

R27, JCW GP, M4, M2
I found elephant.co.uk the best for rs Renaults especially when I put both parents on as named drivers.

My info;
1 ncb
Live in Swansea
Clean Licence
1k excess
Car- racing blue 197:cool:
Cost- 2.6k:dead:

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
claimed through elephant without a problem last year when someone pulled out and mashed my saab before driving off. fully paid out for everything as i didnt manage to get the details of the c*nt who limped off in his 206. getting to the age now where direct line seem to be a cheaper option

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
No NCB
Just passed test
Named driver on my dads 5.3l V12 XJS Jag....

(He pays around £250 pa..)

£26,000!!!

M2 Competition
Elephant wanted £400 more than bell for me, and been with elephant for a few years now.

Asked them being as they're a sister company, why they couldnt get my renewal to match bells quote... just said that they couldnt. As of today im insured with bell! :D

Elephant have owed me a cheque for quite a bit of money for some time now... am playing the waiting game before i small claims court their asses!

2k for a 172 when I'm 18 in october providing i get 1 years ncb.

and thats with my mum, dad and sister added to the policy.

Last edited: