ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rally car Refresh

Mk1 F4R
Few pics that i got of you on the blackpool/fleetwood stages

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2537.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2833.jpg

You can also find alot more pics of the day here http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=485555

Clio 220 lpg
Well, done a few things to the car since I last posted on here. Some of them being new forrest suspension made by Black art Desighn, then the new built engine went in and down to TDF to get remaped, where we found our latest engine biuld is the most powerfull Throttle bodied f4r Clio he has had on his roller's which gave me a nice feeling.
So with these mods all done it's time to go rallying, this Sunday we will be making Hamsterly come alive so if your kicking your heel's get your self there for a cheap day out, make sure you take your flask :D
http://www.tourofhamsterley.co.uk/spectators.html

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
What spring rates are you running front and rear in tarmac spec? Your car looks likes it has a nice setup and id like a decent starting point to get my converted cup racer handling more like a rally car.

Italian 3.2 V6
Love this!

It sure is a moster in the flesh ;)

I'm sure ul do well on it's 1st session this year!

PSJ

02 Clio Extreme
Hoping to, Eypt is on my to do list, and there is some good gravel event's to.:approve:

Epynt MOD Ranges is AWESOME! ..just a 20mins drive from where I live :)

Let me know when your up Epynt.. you'll enjoy the German village (and its underground tunnels etc) I'll take lots of photos :)

182cup & 172 racecar
Last time I did Epynt was in a TR7 v8 on slicks.Have fun today and good luck,we are off to Brands Hatch in half an hour,long day:(