ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rain...

Mito Sportiva 135
Well, after last week PCing my car all day, then spending Saturday re-sealing it again and applying wax, another coat of Collinites on the wheels, then 2 coats of wax the car was looking mint. But now as it has been raining all weekend since and having to drive back to Bracknell tonight about 50 miles away, it is going to be filthy again. Brilliant!!

106 GTi
Wish it would stop, am bored now and need to clean something!

Stupidly wasted Sat afternoon cleaning the 306 and it has rained ever since.

RB 182
Rich isn't at this point that you start cleaning random things around the house with the car detailing stuff?

All you can do is watch as the rain beads on your car.

106 GTi
Just had a spring clean round the house lol - not the same as spending a few hours with a pot of wax and some paintwork ;)

Mito Sportiva 135
Ha I kind of know what Rich means... normally I do my car on a Sunday so it is done for the week. Its cool though, even in a car park full of brand new BMWs the Clio still stands out.

This week its going to look s**t... rubbish as I was going on a date too and always makes a good impression turning up in a gleaming car. I think I'm already punching above my weight as it is, she's older than me and uber hot...

Anyway, rain sucks!!

Cupra
I spent 5 hours with various polishes and the PC.. just finished with the polish and about to move onto the wax when the heavens openned..... b****cks is all I can say.

Yep, rain sucks

190 BHP Willy 2
I stripped my push bike down and polished and egp'd it. My gf thinks i'm mad. Looks good though as its white.

Had to do something, sitting indoors watching it rain is doing me in :dapprove:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
same here...i was planning an EGP session this afternoon, get a few more coats on.

instead i've been roped into fixing my cousins laptop. :(

been back an fourth to leeds today and over last couple of days. my car is filthy. start worl 2moro and feel i have wasted a wknd that i could have spent using my new pads and spot pads :(

jamie

oh and i was planning on having it sparkling to impress the girl i intend to ask out at work this wk . . . . .can of worms, girl at work, discuss ;)

jamie

stp

172 Flame Red Phase 1
:D Work+Girls=Uncomfortable moments!

Oh yes I know.

Moved Jobs 6 months ago to a clean slate office so nice, no more evil death stares or hidding to avoid smalltalk.

But that may all be down to me! :dapprove:

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
oh and i was planning on having it sparkling to impress the girl i intend to ask out at work this wk . . . . .can of worms, girl at work, discuss ;)

jamie

Im kind of in that mo at the mo and its the worse thing ever, but as it said on gmtv the other week 61% of relationships start at work

Mito Sportiva 135
lol my date is with a girl from work! It is hard though... all the banter from the guys, embarassing trying to talk to each other so started an e-relationship via emails... but its pretty lame she works about 20 seconds walk away! Thing is it could go either of two ways: either we don't get on then uncomfortable at work until I leave and get loads of stick off people at work, or it goes well then I am stuck in a long distance relationship when I go back to Leeds. Great work Brand!!!

Shed.
Wish it would stop, am bored now and need to clean something!

Stupidly wasted Sat afternoon cleaning the 306 and it has rained ever since.

I waxed mine a week ago and there are some rain marks dried on now, been looking good all week, even though its been pissing it.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Cleaning a car to pick up chicks lol :lolup:

Obviously compensating for something :clown: ;)

Shed.
Its a nice dqy today. aparantly its going to be s**t tomorrow and the day after. should i wash my automobile ?

....i might clay the thing ....

Mito Sportiva 135
Its a nice dqy today. aparantly its going to be s**t tomorrow and the day after. should i wash my automobile ?

....i might clay the thing ....

Only if you think you will have time... nothing is more annoying than getting interrupted mid-session cleaning your car. It's like your gf's parents coming home whilst your in the prongs of passion... you won't be satisfied until the job is done properly (who said romance was dead! ;) )