ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ragging my ST

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
This is the last weekend to get some footage and performance data before my ST gets the MP215 treatment on Wednesday so, as a synchronisation test and to whet the appetite of those waiting on delivery of theirs (I know of at least two), I went out and had a play. New phone, new OBD bluetooth transmitter, lots of data...

Last edited by a moderator:
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Video is finr for me and it looks like a good bit of software.

Will be interesting to compare after the map gets done.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Wouldnt say you were ragging it mate. you didnt even do a 0-60, bouncing off the limiter etc. Seems to rev quite slowly?

Clio 182
A video of your instrument cluster, with an overlay of the same instruments? Would it not make sense to have the camera pointing somewhere else?

Cup, Lude & Z
A video of your instrument cluster, with an overlay of the same instruments? Would it not make sense to have the camera pointing somewhere else?

He said it was a synchronisation test, so i guess he was just making sure everything read true.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

Pretty sure it's to show the difference between now (standard) performance and after the Mountune pack is fitted next week

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
What software are you using with the OBDC connector?

Android app called 'Torque' to log everything and then a slight rework in Excel before importing it into RaceRender.

Wouldnt say you were ragging it mate. you didnt even do a 0-60, bouncing off the limiter etc. Seems to rev quite slowly?

I did hit the limiter...it just doesn't bounce like the Clios do.

What camera do you use Mark?

GoPro HD Hero 2.

Cool!

Although it sounds a bit like a wet fart!

Microphone was where the passenger's feet would be so it doesn't normally sound this loud/raspy!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I was more meaning this vid Mark:

Last edited by a moderator:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
One of these days you are going to mount the mic in a proper place and stop making excuses as to why it sounds so sh*t.