ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rage 10 - backbox (4.5 inch)

can the rage 10 backbox be fitted 2 a 1.4 rt?

has any1 got these on their rt?

how much of a difference will it make 2 the sound & performance & will there be any problems that mite occar?

thanx

I would think with that thing being 4.5 inch its going to hit performance. Unless its just an out part that thats big. Plus something of that size is going to be a bugger to fit as its a bit big.

Paul

Skoda Fabia vRS

well arent the Rage boxes universal ?.......meanin you would have to go to someone like powerflow to get it to fit properly

ive got the K-Tec 4.5" on mine an its wicked

ive got a rage on me motor (twin 3 inch) and i just cut the original bracket off the renault box and welded on to the rage bracket thing that you get So i can ajust my position and hight and it looks wicked and to say it is slightly loud would be a masive understatement!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

Nick, i posted LOADS of pics up on the clio discussion forum, have a look in there

can the rage 10 backbox be fitted by just taking off the standard backbox or do i need anything else with that?

i heard u have 2 have a downpipe custom made 4 the car.