ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio not working

RB Clio 182
Hi ive just been in the car and the radio isnt working, its a 55 plate so i think its the newer version.

Its like its just switched off but i havnt switched it off, ive obviosly tried to switch it on but theres nothing, no lights etc either on the radio and just the time and temperature on the display, it was fine earlier today.

Any ideas? Everything else works fine.

PH2 172
Hi ive just been in the car and the radio isnt working, its a 55 plate so i think its the newer version.

Its like its just switched off but i havnt switched it off, ive obviosly tried to switch it on but theres nothing, no lights etc either on the radio and just the time and temperature on the display, it was fine earlier today.

Any ideas? Everything else works fine.

Slide it out & look if someone has fitted an inline fuse.
The end of dash fuse services the climate control/ clock display on my 172, but 182 may be different.

RB Clio 182
Slide it out & look if someone has fitted an inline fuse.
The end of dash fuse services the climate control/ clock display on my 172, but 182 may be different.
Hi mate, whats an inline fuse? Im really really think at electrics :(

PH2 172
Hi mate, whats an inline fuse? Im really really think at electrics 😧
in line fuse.jpg